Thursday, April 2, 2009

Some more words for the English language

I've finally decided what I want to be when I grow up. I want to be the guy who makes up the words that you have to type in to prove that you are human on the internet. Someone is sitting around making these things up, and I want to be that person. Some of these words are so wonderful! Like "swookers" and "shexomat" and "mripp." Some of them sound like they should actually be words, like "termful," as in something that contains many terms. "Gronic" sounds like an unfortunately chronic groin syndrome, and a "nonister" is a non-issue. "Snedshi" is an Inuit word for snow that's good for sledding. "Surpru!" is what you yell if you're throwing a surprise party but your mouth is full of ice cream. "Grans" is an abbreviation of "Grandma's." I wouldn't want to eat food that was "rallcip" or battle a "Glytor." And we all know what happens if you give a "clome" a "namonin."

No comments: