Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thinking About Burritos

This is my favorite SNL sketch (of the 90s?).

---------------------------------------
Lois Charles: Mr. Stone? Mr. Stone, you seem a little distracted!

Detective Rick Stone: I'm sorry. I don't get too many beautiful women in here.

Detective Rick Stone V/O: I don't get too many burritos in here, either. Except a lot of 'em when I buy 'em and bring 'em here. Ma-a-ann, I'm starving. I haven't eaten since two-and-a-half minutes ago, when I had a burrito. Not the kind in a tortilla, but the kind that's made out of iced coffee. Okay. I had an iced coffee. I don't know why I lied and said it was a burrito. I guess I was trying to impress you. Did it work? Yes? Who was that? Oh. It's me. It's cool. Burrito.

2 comments:

Artful Stew said...

Hilarious! I don't even think I've seen that one but I super want to now. Burrito!

Unknown said...

where can one find a video of this amazing sketch?