Thursday, February 21, 2008

In the meantime...

Dear Sir/Madam;

I am writing to apply for the position of Analyst, which you posted on My friend Greg told me about it. Because of my many years of experience in analyzing things, I believe that I am an excellent candidate for this position.

As a senior citizen for over 3 years, I demonstrated my excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and fantastic swaddling and analyzing skills. My supervisors called me Grandma, and entrusted me with such independent tasks as taking Charlie and Emma to the zoo. These experiences have given me the skills needed to excel in this position.

Please strongly consider my application and contact me if you have any other questions. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth “Grandma Lizzie” Ackerson

No comments: